There are ten steps that can be taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
In December 2019, a serious pneumonia cluster was identified as a new coronavirus COVID-19 in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. The virus has since spread to several other countries.
Let us ensure that we stand with our communities and that no one of Asian descent targets them. The new virus has the potential to affect all races or race communities. Make certain that we are all on the same page
Here are ten things you can do to help stop the spread of the coronavirus:
- Maintain your composure. Consider how you can assist your community and loved ones.
- Hands should be washed. A great deal. Wash frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Keep your hands away from your eyes, nose, and mouth. This reduces your chances of becoming ill.
- When you sneeze, cover your nose and mouth. Use tissues and dispose of them in a trash can with a liner.
- Stay at home if you are ill. We want everyone to be as healthy as possible.
- If you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19 or if you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, contact your doctor right away.
- Avoid sharing household items. This includes cups, towels, and utensils.
Disinfect objects and surfaces in your home and at work.
- A sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol must be used.
Good night’s sleep.
- Your immune system functions best when you are well-rested.
Make a gunshot.
- Make a gunshot. Because the season is still in full swing, staying healthy and protecting others is the best option.
For more information:
Follow the CDC on Facebook or Twitter on @CDCgov or at cdc.gov