What exactly is search engine optimization?
SEO is the art and science of increasing the visibility of a page’s content in search engines such as Google.
Greater search is one of the most common methods to access information online, greater search engine rankings may result in more visitors to a website giving you leverage to rank as number one against competitors.
Paid advertising gets displayed at the top of the results page, followed by ordinary results, or ‘organic search results on the search page section, for Google and other search engines.
To distinguish it from paid traffic, SEO traffic is sometimes referred to as ‘ real organic search.’ Pay-per-click marketing, often known as pay Search, is also referred to as SEM (PPC).
Search Engine Optimisation’s benefits
- SEO aims for high-quality traffic. One of the most significant benefits of SEO is that it is an inbound marketing strategy.
- In SEO, you do not need to pay for advertisements.
- SEO receives more clicks than PPC.
- SEO aids public relations.
- You have the ability to get ahead of the competition.
- Investigation of the site.
- Continuous optimization and testing
- Analysis and reporting
Now that you have learned about what SEO is and some of its benefits, here are the 8 online resource guides that you must visit or checkout.
Recommendable, each of these guides is extremely massive and very useful.
These break a big subject down and discuss it in depth to manageable easy understanding.
If you read one of them and apply the ideas step by step, you should be able to answer most SEO-related issues to success.
- Backlinko – SEO Marketing Hub
- Moz – Beginner’s Guide To SEO
- Neil Patel – SEO Unlocked
- Search Engine Journal – A Complete Guide To SEO
- Ahrefs – A Beginners Guide to SEO Success
- Jeff Bullas – Getting Started with SEO for Absolute Beginners
- BloggingWizard – A Beginners Guide to Search Engine Optimization
- Hubspot Academy – Seo Certification Source
- Learning Seo – Learning SEO – A Roadmap with Free Guides & Tools